[LI] Login Prompt upon telnet

Hi,

Running Red Hat 5.2 with kernel 2.2.7

When I telnet to the linux box, I get a prompt `hostname` login: Is there a way
I can disable the `hostname` thing and not to display it. I think this is
something related with login and getty. But where does it picks up the hostname
from? Not from /etc/sysconfig/network. Not from /etc/HOSTNAME.

Any help regarding the same shall be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

- Gaurav