Re: [LI] Re:IBM ps/2 mouse

Rohit wrote:

> > I have posted the query regarding mouse installation of IBM PS/2
> > mouse and nobody has given a suitable answer.
>
> No one is compelled to.
>
> Anyways, try and find the com port number [for your ps/2] mouse and
> specify the same for installation. It may be differnet from com2. Try
> the options. You are sure to strike oil.

AFAIK ps/2 is a different port and not a com port ;-) BTW sorry for
missing
out ur previous mail. i want details abt what u have tried, to install
the
mouse. IMO goto /etc/sbin and run ./setup in the screen choose mouse
config
and select the appropriate mouse ( ps/2 2 button or three button ) or
better
still see if ur mouse ( ibm ps/2 2 or 3 button ) is listed. just choose
it
and save the config. BTW is it working in any other OS. if u have
already
done this i think the ps/2 port is to be blamed and u will have to
change ur
mother board or mouse ( serial ). sorry for asking too many questions
and
missing ur original message. i have just given u all the options.
--
Chetan Gopal K.
7th sem. Computer Science and Engineering,