[LI] Linux Single

Hi,
   How do I disable linux single at lilo boot prompt. I want to disable it
since people,in my absence,tend to break-in that way.
 I tried disabling the following line in /etc/inittab file by putting a
hash # .

#l1:1:wait:/etc/rc.d/rc 1
This helped to some extent as "linux 1" was disabled
but not "linux single"

Any help will be appreciated
eagerly waiting.

  Vineet Punetha                                       __o
  B.E. III yr ECE                                     -\<,
  Kumaon Engg College                            ... (_)(_)
  India