[LI] X Windows Setup Problem

Hello
    I  had installed Linux RedHat 6.1, The Graphics part is having some
problem The Screen which I get in the screen is much larger than the
physical screen, I ran xvidtune from the command prompt , I was able to see
xvidtune window but The contents (like left,right,width etc get black out ,
I just can't see the text on the screen, can any one over there help me in
this, Thanks in advance
                                  Joseph John