Re: [LI] struct task

Hi,
	Copying from user to kernel space and vice-versa is carried out
via the memcpy_frmfs and memcpy_tofs functions.
	The "fs" in the name is because on intel platforms, the user
space is accessed through the fs segment register.
	The functions are different on linux 2.1 and above.....look it up
in "Linux Device Drivers" Pg. 61, 391

Regards,

Sojan.

Sojan James |  http://cair.res.in
Institute for Robotics and Intelligent Systems.
C/o CAIR, Raj Bhavan Circle, High Grounds,
Bangalore 560-001 | Ph: 2265496