Re: [LI] help!

Please type the following command on the promt and follow the Instructions

"setup:
This will bring up a window with menu.
Please select the sound setup
and do the rest.
If ur card is still not detected that go on the website of the cards company
to see if fit is linux compatible.
Or search for a patch driver of that card