Re: [LI] Which is the best IDE for C++ develoments in RedHat Linux 6. 0???<eof>

Hi

 Try Kdevelop which came with RH6.1, PCQ Nov.99 cd. Or try QtEZ from
www.ibl.sk/qtez if you want RAD kind of tool. But it does lack many a
features on IDE front. But learn Qt first, to do all that. That's simple.
Qt must be installed on your machine, so go thr. the manual and you know
it better.

As far as GNome is concerned, I don't know much but surely you will get
poinetrs from the list.

 Bye
  Shridhar