Re: [LI] GTK+ programming >> Check out the Universal Group, No reason for a Indian Group <<

Hi

> Anyone out there who is programming in GTK+? I intend to start soon and
> would like to form an Indian discussion  group for GTK issues.

Theres already a forum or list for GTK issues at Redhat site. Why don't you use
it rather than starting a new group for it. WHY this BREAK UP based on REGIONS
or Countries  I am sure the best answers to your queries you can get when you
have more number of informed people on the group. I don't see any reason for
this tendency to START  REGIONAL Discussion GROUPS every possible topic.
Especialy for DEVELOPER related stuffs.

You can get the exact address from the GTK documentation.

---------
Keep :-)
HanishKVC