Re: [LI] Net Accelerators For Linux

Hello there,
I dunno whether NetSonic tweaks the mru, mtu, ttl etc...., but I know for
sure
that does caching so that you have the feeling that browsing is faster.
This can be similarly done by using squid and transparent proxying.

Check out the IP-Masquerading HOWTO for more info

Regards
               Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                  skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Associate Technical Executive           # 91-80-5262355      Extn:2527
IBM Global Services India (P) Ltd.

Sharad Joshi <sharadj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 11/25/99 09:26:42 AM