Re: [LI] NT + Win95 + Rh6.1 + Caldera

Hello there,
I haven't understood your question exactly.
Is it " Can I just create partitions at the time of installation ?? "
or " Do I have a choice while declaring partitions at the time of
installation ?? "
If it is the second question then the answer is "Yes" !!
If not, could be please be a little more lucid.

Regards
               Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                  skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Associate Technical Executive           # 91-80-5262355      Extn:2527
IBM Global Services India (P) Ltd.

Rohit <rohits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 11/24/99 04:39:21 PM

Would love to do exactly what I say. Do tell me if I have
a choice while declaring partitions at the time of installation.
My lilo sits in the MBR but to enforce what you say, you will
need to tell me what to allocate where. Mount points and partitions.

/dev/hda1 is first partition? And hda2 the second? Will just writing
this
at the time of installation [before formatting] work? What is the
underlying
logic?