Re: [LI] SiS 6202 partly working

I have configured a machine with a Creative blaster extreme card
and a monitor you mentioned. The machine is set to use 24 bit color at
800 x 600.

While selecting your monitor during configuration try selecting 'Extended
Super VGA 800 x 600 @ 60 Hz' option from custom settings menu and select
50-70 Hz for vertical sync, instead of selecting 'Samtron SC-428PS/PSL'

Abdul