Re: [LI] VNC

Hello there,
DOS Version of VNC ?? I didn't know there was a dos version of VNC.
Anyway if you are talking about the windows version, then you don't
need to do any configuration editing. Just fire it up and enjoy.

Regards
               Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                  skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Associate Technical Executive           # 91-80-5262355      Extn:2527
IBM Global Services India (P) Ltd.

"Jiju Thomas Mathew" <digitelnet@xxxxxxxx> on 11/24/99 07:59:12 AM

I got the dos version of VNC, but how do i connect to a linux box, what are
the configs I should do over there ? I am having a RH 5.2 on the linux box.