Re: [LI] NT + Win95 + Rh6.1 + Caldera

> It is usually recommended that Linux Swap be the first
> partition so that in case you are struck by a boot virus
> or a virus like CIH, you don't loose your precious data.

Would love to do exactly what I say. Do tell me if I have
a choice while declaring partitions at the time of installation.
My lilo sits in the MBR but to enforce what you say, you will
need to tell me what to allocate where. Mount points and partitions.

/dev/hda1 is first partition? And hda2 the second? Will just writing
this
at the time of installation [before formatting] work? What is the
underlying
logic?

I am asking for your help. I need to understand. Please write back.

Rohit