Re: [LI] Re: Debian developers in India?

Hi,

I was recently in touch with Somendra Bhattacharjee of Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar, and got to know from him that
Bhubaneswar does have a small, very low-key LUG (his words, not mine ;) But I doubt if there are any Debian users
there....

Among the 90+ members of ILUG-Calcutta, AFAIK there is just one Debian user --> me.... I guess we are not much better
:)

--Indra.

> From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@xxxxxxxxxx>

<snip> ...