Re: [LI] Printer Problem (Please help, Urgent)

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, Nitin Srivastava wrote:

>Please also tell me, Can I use my HP650C printer with linux, if yes
>then how to configure it.

Try out the package "apsfilter-4.9.9.tar.gz" at
ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/system/printing/

It is a great and powerful way to configure your printer. Just "tar -
xzvf" it in some directory and run the "SETUP" script. This utility has
also been recommended in the Printing-HOWTO

Sameer.
Registered Linux User #148874