[LI] Re: Debian developers in India?

Stephane Bortzmeyer proclaimed:
> For professional reasons, I'll be in New Delhi and Bhubaneshwar (Orissa), from
> 8 to 21 December.
>
> If there are Debian developers in India, and not too far away (yes, I know
> that India is a large country), I'll be happy to meet them, sign keys and
> drink beers or any other local beverage.

Stephane,

As far as I know there are no Debian developers in India.  However there
are a few people who have expressed interest in becoming Debian
developers.  There is also a decent Debian user base in India.

Linux India (http://www.linux-india.org/) is an umbrella for the various
regional LUGs.  New Delhi has a regional LUG.  Don't think any city in
Orissa has a LUG.  Calcutta is close to Orissa.  So you a side trip to
Calcutta is a possibility.

I am Cc-ing the Linux-India mailing list on this email.

LI folks, please respond to Stephane if you'd like him to attened a meeting
of your LUG.

Thaths
--
"I'm Kent Brockman.  On the eleven o'clock news tonight, a certain kind
of soft drink has been found to be lethal.  We won't tell you which one