[LI] DNS query

Hi,

I have 2 DNS servers running BIND8 on linux. One for the LAN and the other
for WAN(internet). Now the dns entry in my client points  the local DNS
server. How will I make the local  DNS server to forward the queries to the
WAN DNS server in turn for name translation of the machines outside our LAN.
Will the "forwarders" option would be of any help?

Thanks in advance

Sunil Sarat