Re: [LI] NT + Win95 + Rh6.1 + Caldera

>Hello everybody,
>
>I have a rather queer requirement.  I have a hard disk of capacity 10GB (
>supposed to be 1247 cylinders ). On this hard disk I need to install Win
NT,
>Win 95, Rh 6.1 and Caldera. Further I would like RH and Caldera to use the
>same swap space.

start with installing windows 95 on a fat 16 (2gb max) partition, then
create one extended
partition leaving out space for the swap of linux as free space. create
logical drive in the
extended (leave enough space for Linux) to install NT and install NT there
(use NTFS if u want security),
create two logial drives in the extended to house the linux distros, install
first one, let it install
lilo to the MBR, then go ahead and install the second one, don't permit lilo
to play and create havoc.
one and restart the machine
(i think lilo requires the kernel image file to update the MBR, so u ll have
to either mount the second drive readonly or copy the kernel on to the root
of the partition where you are editing the lilo.conf)

I think this should do the trick.

well we are trying a feat today, just got a copy of BeOS, we are gonna try
out that on our
four in one (win95, NT, RH 5.2, Slack 3.2) I have souped up some 1 gb free
and tonight gonna check it out.