Re: [LI] Printing Man pages

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Vijay Kittu wrote:

> Can any one in the list tell me how to print a Unix Man page.

There are many ways and one of them is: locate the groff source of the
relevant man page and:

groff -man -Tps man-page.n > man-page.ps

to obtain a nicely formatted postscript version of the page. Then print it
using lpr if you have a ps filter/ghostscript installed.

> Is it possible to convert a single man page to a plain text file....

groff -man -Tascii man-page.n > man-page.txt