[LI] About IT.com an all that

Hello folks,
This is about the IT.com. As soon as I entered the IT.com first day, Atul
gave me his two CD's ( Debian ) and then I came in touch with Shanu
who had got his two CD's ( Debian ) from KD. The first day we did the
installations and then returned the CD's to KD or left it at the stall
itself.
( Don't remember exactly )
The second day I bought my ( MY ) two Debian CD's and we ( I and shanu )
used these CD's for upgrading and installing other Stuff on the Debian
System.
( We did not have the Debian CD's of either Atul or KD that day ). Shanu
can you please confirm !!! That same day I gave my Debian CD's to Vijay
( yes, Vijayan sampath ) as he wanted to try out Debian. Well, that is
about
the Debian CD's. Vijayan returned the CD's to me last weekend.

So, anyone who wants to try out debian can have my CD's for some time.
I would like to pass this on and we could also try passing on CD's of
different distros among
ourselves. I hope this is fine.
Thanks
Regards
     Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                       skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Associate Technical Executive             # 91-80-5262355      Extn:2527
IBM Global Services India (P) Ltd.