Re: [LI] Hotmail not on WIN-NT

On Sun, Nov 21, 1999 at 12:29:48PM +0530, linuxfan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hey friends,
>
> 	About two years ago Microsoft was runing Linux at some of iots
> site. I just dont remember the IP addressess of those sites.So why to
> bother. After taking Hotmail from Mr Bhatia Microsoft trired hard to take
> it to WIN NT but failed. Hot mail is probably on SUN Unix

http://www.netcraft.com/whats/?host=www.hotmail.com

<humor>

The most popular porn server: Silicon Graphics Origin 2000; the most
popular operating system: FreeBSD; ISP of choice: AOL; most popular
search engine for porn surfers: Yahoo; the most popular browser: Microsoft
Internet Explorer.

http://www.metroactive.com/metro/cover/cyberporn1-9945.html

</humor>

	-Arun