[LI] Star P-Lus Show

Hello there,
Just Checked out the Show on Star Plus. Raj rocks the part
( well, a little bit ;-) and then Kishore takes over. I have a hunch that
Atul must have already recorded all this or atleast Raj must have.
Am I right ?? Anyway today afternoon, it was like Linux time.
The restaurant where I went, I could hear people talking about Linux,
Star Office.... Phew !! And I was wearing the Linux Cap and feeling
proud. ;-)   Whoa !! BTW does anyone know when the Show about
IT.com is on DD ?? That is one more thing that is left. ;-)
well, type down here.
Regards
     Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                       skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Associate Technical Executive             # 91-80-5262355      Extn:2527
IBM Global Services India (P) Ltd.