Re: [LI] Default Boot

>My machine has both LINUX and Windows. Default boot is
>LINUX. How can I make Windows as my default boot???

Pinku
boot into linux, go edit the /etc/lilo.conf
cut the portion of Windows boot and paste it above linux
save and exit

alternatively you can add (or edit if it exists) a line default= <required
label>

try lilo -t at in linux if it shows

added * <windows label>
added <linux label>

then it is okay to be written to the boot sector, so
issue
lilo

the boot sector will be updated and next time you will have
to explicitly choose linux to come back

Jiju