Re: [LI] Install ation problems

> From: abhishek p Nair <abhishek_li@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> While i have no clue on linux . i ended up screwing my self

In The Beginning there was Cluelessness... it is not bad state of mind to begin learning .... you may have to leave the
cosy "Garden of Eden" but you *will* gain knowledge.... but I'm really wondering how you managed that last bit ;)

> how how i install x windows in it . or how do i run it

Is you machine running Linux now... can you login? If the answer to that is "yes" and if you had chosen the default
installation options presented to you, then you should have GNOME installed already...  try typing "startx" at the
prompt you will get after you have logged in.

--Indra.