Re: [LI] Star Office Question?

Hi,

The first test of SO 5.0 (installed from the OEM version that shipped with Official RH 6.0) that I did was to run a
25-slide Powerpoint 97 slideshow in StarImpress .... the damn thing ran without any modification...of course some of
the transition effects were lost... but other than that it literally ran out of the box.... damn impressive!!

--Indra