Re: [LI] Moving folder to NN

Anand Raman proclaimed:
> Can u advise me how to move my Netscape Navigator mail folder under
> Win95 to my Netscape Navigator under linux

Each mail folder is a file (with the same name as the folder) under the
filesystem.  For each folder there is a .snm (or something like that) file
that contains the summary of the messages in the folder.  Copy over the
folder files to Linux (I leave this as an exercise to you.  There is more
than one way to do this.).  If you haven't used netscape before on Linux
launch it and quit it.  It would have created some directories (~/.netscape
and ~/nsmail).  Copy over the Win '95 mail folder files to ~/nsmail.
Relaunch Netscape and Voila!

Thaths
--
   "English.  Pfft.  Who needs that?  I'm never going to England."
                      -- Homer J. Simpson