[LI] doom error under Red Hat 6.1

Hi friends,

If I run doom under Red Hat 6.1 it gives me the following error :

<snip>
HU_Init: Setting up heads up display.
ST_Init: Init status bar.
musserver: no synth devices found, exiting.

[rajesh@rajesh] ~$
<snip>

My sound card is Creative Ensonique PCI 64. What could be the problem. Will I
be able to run doom under linux ?. It was working fine under Red Hat 5.2 as
well as 6.0 but I had ISA Yamaha OPL-Sax 3 sound card. Now I have upgraded my
sound card to Creative Ensonique PCI 64.

Please help.

Thanking in advance.

 -
Rajesh Fowkar