Re: [LI] maintain posts

On Fri, 19 Nov 1999, Panchal V wrote:

> Can anybody give me tips on how to manage the mails ( posts ) of LI.

This might sound funny, but here's what I do.
I read/glance thro' every mail on LI and maintain an li.txt file where I
just add this

Author<email>  Subject   Date

  to all the emails that I like and if suddenly one day I wanna read
about LILO , I do a grep on LILO on the file and get the subject / author
/ date and i check out lists.linux-india.org - a wilma thingy that
archives it which i love immensely.
  Though this might sound stupid , boring , painful , _I_ like it. Besides
I am _not_ as lucky as you guys to store a couple MB in my login ... ;)

- Ravi.