[LI] su permission

I would like to give the detials of my querry:

For  the execute permission of " su" command we have to enter the user ids
who will be given the privilege to execute 'su'
in the /etc/root.allow file.
Similarly the users who dont have access to the "su " command have their
ids entered in /etc/root/.deny file

The above happens in some flavours of unix(Eg : Dynix) . I would like to
know if there is such "root.allow" and "root.deny" files in Linux.