Re: [LI] Charaters in Linux

Hi,

   A very good set of examples have been provided in the directory
/usr/doc/ncurses-devel*/test.  This includes the usage of ncurses library routines in controlling the colours, display of ASCII and much more. Do not forget to test the "hanoi" and "xmas" programs here.

  If you are interested in multi-threading, a few examples have been  provided in /usr/doc/glibc-2.*/examples.threads.

Regards,

Rajesh R A

>>> skhader@xxxxxxxxxx 11/18/99 04:05PM >>>
Hello Folks,
Maybe I was not precise last time, so a repost.
Is there a utility similar to Character Map in Windows on Linux.
Basically, I am looking for a utlity that gives me the ASCII value
of any key I press  ( Are there any other values I can get ?? ;-)
TIA
Regards
     Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                       skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Associate Technical Executive             # 91-80-5262355      Extn:2527
IBM Global Services India (P) Ltd.