Re: [LI] Big LINUX Installation successful, windows also now work fine

Panchal V wrote:
>     Voila!!!! I finally entered the facinating world of  LINUX. I hope U all
> help me learning more and more about LINUX. The linux-india mailing list is
> the very good and helpful to everybody connected to LINUX world directly or
> indirectly.

Dear Panchal,
Don't be sentimental :-) And glad that you are initiated. As for your
windows
problem... hmm.. what do you mean by windows was runnig very very slow?
You talking about X? That gets me interested.

>         I thanks especially to Ms. Kiran for her prompt help.....
>
> Thanks to all.
> Regards,

          Every document must be supported by another document.

            The LinuX files : There is some source out there...

            You are never given a wish without being given the power to
make it come true. You may have to work for it, though.
                                              -Richard Bach [Illusions]

        Someone is looking up to you. Do not dishearten them.

                      Every night the moon is mine.

                        It's just another party.

                      May the source be with you.

      All assumptions are correct. Especially the obvious ones.

 I came back late one night and wrongly inserted my car-keys in the
 front-door. My house started Vrrrrrrooom! So I took it for a ride....

 There was a switch in my room that did nothing. So I used to turn it
 off and on, off and on and one day I received a call from France. The
 old woman was shouting at me. "Stop messing with that switch!"

         Ignore reality; there's nothing you can do about it.
      Close the door; don't make a mess; it's just another party.
                                        -Natalie Imbruglia