[LI] More on Net connection & two distros 1 m/c

Hello,
   I've installed both rh52, rh61, on my system (both from pcq). I'm about
to setup kppp of rh52. It should work (it's worked before). Then maybe I
can checked the differences between the two setups. One important
differance is that, rh61 uses ttsy01, and rh52 uses cua1 for modem
devices.
If I could my mount my rh61 drive (/dev/hda3) in rh52 it would be helpfull
but I keep getting this error

EXT2-fs: 03:03: couldn't mount RDWR because of unsupported optional
features.
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/hda3,
       or too many mounted file systems

Can anyone help me on this?

Rajeev