Re: [LI] CDROM automount

On Fri, 19 Nov 1999, Rajeev B.S.Rao wrote:

+    I noticed something strange, or may be its a funtion. Heres the
+ situation.
+ I have X loaded, gnome etc.
+ I switch over to another virtual terminal (crtl+alt+F2) and login
+ i then place a CD in to the cdrom drive. It mounts itself.
+ after using it in the plain vanilla terminal, if I try to unmount it, it
+ reports "device busy". When I switch over to x (crtl+F7) a window of CDrom

Strange indeed. Sounds like automount daemon :) What do you have in your
/etc/rc.d/rc.local BTW?

Sharad.