From: owner-linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Amol
Gokhale
Sent: 18 November 1999 19:49
To: linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LI] Trying to install pcq rhl 6.1

hi all,

    i was trying to install the pcq linux by running autoboot. but it's
trying to go into the graphics mode. & failing. my graphics card is not
supported out of the box. I need to change my bios settings to make my cd
bootable. my mboard is intel se 440 bx2. so i have to change the jumpers.
very difficult to do with a fractured rt. wrist. any other way of doing text
install.

tia
amol