[LI] anything wrong in my .sig???

Am sorry for the hassle - but anything especially wrong or offensive
in this .sig below?  One chap here had some sort of crib re this.

And what connection, pray, does being new to Linux have with
trying to understand a joke? ^^

On 18 Nov 99, at 15:43, thus spake Linux India Digest:

> >    Excessive consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in
> >    the morning >    and see something really scary (whose species
> >    and/or name you can't remember)

> HAI! THIS IS NOT THE WAY...    Many of the members may be new to LINUX
> and are in the process of learning. YOU SHOULD NOT USE SUCH TYPE OF
> LANGUAGE WHICH BREAKS THE DECORUM ON THE LIST!!!

Suresh Ramasubramanian
106D, Aditya Enclave, Ameerpet, Hyderabad 500038, India.
Phone: +(91-40)3736553/3745398 | eFax: +(1-603)590-5437
Suresh@xxxxxxxxxxx | Suresh@xxxxxxxx
http://www.kcircle.com | http://www.angen.net/~pegasus/
   My mail reader can beat up your mail reader.