Re: [LI] Re: Linux India Digest V1 #348

> Suresh@xxxxxxxxxxx | Suresh@xxxxxxxx
> http://www.kcircle.com | http://www.angen.net/~pegasus/
>    Excessive consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the
morning
>    and see something really scary (whose species and/or name you can't
remember)

HAI! THIS IS NOT THE WAY...    Many of the members may be new to LINUX and
are in the process of learning. YOU SHOULD NOT USE SUCH TYPE OF LANGUAGE
WHICH BREAKS THE DECORUM ON THE LIST!!!

I don't want to engage in the flame war. but it is our's responsibility to
maintain it.

I hope U will not do so in the future.
Panchal V
skynetin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx