Re: [LI] Unable to create new users

Hi:

> From: SuriBabu <suriBabu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: 'linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
> Subject: RE: [LI] Unable to create new users
> Date: Friday, November 19, 1999 2:31 AM
>
> install the system properly again.
> Samajh Gaya!

If something's not working first you try to figure out whats going wrong, and try to fix that. and NOT re-install the
whole system.... in fact, once you have a properly configured/customised box up and running, re-installing is *the*
last option. Unlike Windows, Linux doesn't need a customary reinstall-once-every-two-months routine to make sure
everything is neat & tidy.

--Indra.