Re: [LI] pppd expires :(

Hello,
   I checked the script based authorisation on my machine, but, the same
pppd expires problem occurs. Its the same as I've written earlier, with
pap. But I'm curious, what exactly does the modem lock option in kppp do
and when is it used.

Jeff,
   When you enter your login name,password, and get the ppp-characters;
after you've ppressed continue, have you tried opening the log box. Does
it at the bottom, say "starting pppd...." or is it blank?

Rajeev