[LI] Linux on India Business Week (Star Plus, Sun 21 Nov 12:00 noon)

Hi all,

Somehow the India Business Week people got the idea to do a program on
Linux and contacted Kishore about shooting it here.  Despite our
camera-shyness we had to give short (2-question interviews) and have a
mock LUG meeting for them.  Frighten your kids by putting them in
front on Star Plus at 12 noon on Sunday, Nov 21, and watch Jeffrey,
Kishore, Krishnan and I spout off about how good Linux is and fool
around with my now-famous Dell laptop for the benefit of the masses.

-- Raju