Re: [LI] Re: Posting sent to the moderator for approval

Hi,

> From: RAVIKANT K RAO <ravikant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<snip>
> I dont know if we
> archived the List before Thaths setup wilma recently at
> lists.linux-india.org , but if you were to look at a couple mails posted

Linux-India has been archived for long by Thaths, previously these used to be available at
http://people.netscape.com/thaths/linux-india/ (this has now moved to lists.linux-india.org). Also for a long-time
Linux-India used to get archived at www.groups.com/group/linux-india/. Presently the archives at lists.linux-india.org
are to be treated as official.

> on the list about ... the net result was that it was some person who had
> by 'mistake' subscribed linux-india to eGroups or something like that ...
> and it got quickly fixed to LI Admin's wakeful activities ;)

Someone by the name of Siddhesh Karmali (email_id --> s_karmali@xxxxxxxxx) has created this egroups list
(linux-india-archives)... the group has been activated on 11th Nov. 1999.

To Siddhesh: I too recieved a similar mail after posting a reply on Linux-India today. Please rectify the situation
immediately or else be prepared to face the music.

To our ListAdmin: Thaths, methinks its time you had a chat with Siddhesh.

TIA,
--Indra.