Re: [LI] StarOffice 5.0 customer number & registration key

Rohit wrote:

> Arre Chetu,
> If his machine is infected, this is out of his control. I am sure he did
> not do it
> on purpose. Use some decorum. If you can, help him.
> Regards,
> Rohit

bhai sahab,
    i am really sorry for the way i reacted to sudhi. i dont want to continue this
thread and waste bandwidth. but things u should observe.
1) he was specifying the key of SO
2) his mail didnt contain any other text info other than the attachment
3) does the virus delete the content of the file b4 attaching itself ??? i dont
think so.

ok regarding the remedy for the virus attack........ many ppl have already helped
him remove it. :-) anyways sorry sudhi abt the way i reacted.

please dont continue THIS thread and waste bandwidth

chetu ;-)
--
Windows 95 is a 32 bit extension
for a 16 bit OS