Re: [LI] Diskless X terminal

We had used a 486 PC as diskless terminal server for connecting dumb
terminals on our Ethernet LAN. We are also interested in diskless X server.
Can you send the steps involved in putting up one or pointers to some site.
We have already visited ltsp.org and subscribing to their lists.

K K Pareek
E-mail: kkpareek@xxxxxxxx

>Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 14:46:25 +0530
>From: Dakshinamurthy Karra <kd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [LI] Diskless X terminal

>Yep. Actually we were demonstrating one using a 486DX at IT.COM 99.

- -- KD