Re: [LI] Diskless X terminal

What I would like to know is this:
I have a computer (486)with no HDD only a Floppy Disk Drive (1.44MB)
Also I have another computer P200MMX with HDD and everything with Linux
RH6.1 installed.
Both have ethernet cards and are connected to each other by an ethernet
cable.
Now how can I boot the 486 machine in Linux using a floppy and also start X.
Also using the HDD of the P200MMX machine can I store data for the 486
machine??

I would like some help there please.
Thankyou.