Re: [LI] [COMMERCIAL] Network Administrator required

> Nope, this is a real-time, butt-in-office kind of job.

People, forgive me for laughing in public but I can not
keep it. Atul, sorry man, but phrrrbht [places his palms
in front of his mouth in order to suppress laughter]
phhhhrtbhbhbhbttt .. oh no.. HA HA HA HA :D
LOL

[Too much man. Reminds me of my butt in this office]

> ;-) And the client is big, but since even Microsoft
> cannot afford you, there is little hope of you fitting
> in here.

Even Microsoft has standards at times..
In their wishlist  to 'afford' total devastations, I am sure
they didn't figure out THIS Indian talent...
hee hee tee hee hee ho ho ha ha ha ha

[This was not supposed to offend anyone. Just for fun.]
[Yes, yes, I realise this is not related to development
of weather modelling using C++ on Linux and running
it in background with nohup]

Still laughing,
Rohit