Re: [LI] kernel Debugger

Hi

Well if you are interested in kernel debugging as you have the source the simple
straight forward method of using printk should be good enough.

If not you should be able to do a readonly kernel debugging using gdb and
/proc/kcore.

Or if you are interested in kdbg. Checkout the opensource part of the SGI site,
they should have a kernel debugger If I am not wrong for intel platform. I
haven't had time to try it myself so I don't know howmuch power it gives you.
If you do try it out I will be happy if you tell has to what and all it does.

--
Keep :-)
HanishKVC