Re: [LI] Diskless X terminal

Hi

Yes, we can have Diskless based Dumb X terminals as well as Workstations in
Linux based on the Power of your system and the Network topology.

We had shown this in IT.COM.
I am trying to optimize the implementation so that we require to waste minimum
space for the additional Diskless systems, on the server. Once I have fixed
some basic problems with the implementation and some support packages like
netboot or etherboot I will share it with everyone.

--
Keep :-)
HanishKVC