RE: [LI] Netscape 4.61 is pathetic

Hi

I have been using Netscape and yes I have experienced some bugs to,
like sometimes if I close one of the opened windows then it exits the
application, of course this problem has gone off with the new version.

But yes there were some problems.

Vishweshwar Saran Singh Deo "Surguja"
Email: vssinghdeo-surguja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx