Re: [LI] dialup mail server - sendmail help request

Hello,
It doesn't matter which version of RedHat you might be using. The version of
sendmail is what matters since you are using sendmail as your MTA. If you
have the PCQ RH 5.2 of Mar1999, You might probably be using sendmail 8.8.7 &
sendmail 8.9.3 is what came with PCQ RH 6.1 in Nov 1999

Regards,
Manoj