[LI] Re: Linux India Digest V1 #327

Happy Attached. Please disinfect the system.
----- Original Message -----
From: Linux India Digest <owner-linux-india-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <linux-india-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 12 November 1999 22:39
Subject: Linux India Digest V1 #327

Linux India Digest      Friday, November 12 1999      Volume 01 : Number 327

In this issue:

[LI]Kdeveloper problem
Getting the HELP ALREADY in YOUR Linux system itself <Re: [LI] resolution
setting>
Re: [LI] Next meeting
Re: Re: [LI] web server problem
[LI] Saraswati - from Dinesh Shah
Re: [LI] Problem With SVGA
[LI] RPM Database
Module PARAMETER passing AND ISAPNP configuration. Re: [LI] Compex RL200
Re: [LI] Kernel Panic !!!
[LI] VCD file playing
RE: [LI] c compiler
RE: [LI] PCQ CD mounting problem
Re: [LI]Kdeveloper problem
[LI] A tetris program by me just try it...
Re: [LI] Saraswati - from Dinesh Shah(JUNK)
[LI] timidity link
Re: [LI] Mail problem  Attn: Mr. KalaKrishnan
Re: [LI] Not connecting to Net
Re: [LI] Saraswati - from Dinesh Shah
[LI] [Fwd: df -i]
[LI] StarOffice 5.0 customer number & registration key
[LI] Info reqd on LINUX
Re: [LI] PCQ CD mounting problem
Re: [LI] StarOffice 5.0 customer number & registration key
Re: [LI] StarOffice 5.0 customer number & registration key