Re: [LI] StarOffice 5.0 customer number & registration key

Raj:

Curious to know.... now that Sun has brought SO under unlimited user licence for copies d/led from their site or CDs
from them, and no longer needs the registration key... what would be the legal status of holders of the registered OEM
versions of SO 5 or SO5.1... can they share their copies --> eg. share with all the users in a particular organisation
where one belongs to?

TIA,
--Indra.